I suggest you ...

Create a help file (or PDF) that explains what all the option Tab Utilities options do.

I don't know if the tab Utilities is working right or not since I do not know what it is supposed to with an explanation of the options.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dasadler shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adminithinc (Admin, Tab Utilities) commented  · 

When to Use Protect Tab vs Lock Tab in Firefox - How-To Geek - http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/internet/firefox/when-to-use-protect-tab-vs-lock-tab-in-firefox/

Protect Tab

If you want to make sure that a tab cannot be closed. This is useful to make certain you don’t accidentally close a tab.

Lock Tab

A lock tab cannot navigate to a new URL. This means that it is “locked” on the current URL. If you have this tab selected and you click a bookmark link, history, or a link on the page, the link will open in a new tab.

• BobGott commented  · 

Please clearly explain difference between "Lock" and "Protect"

• dindog commented  · 

yeb, wiki-like page seem nice. easy to edit and you can write small part a time, plus make co-operate easy. I believe indeed some TU's options need explain

• K4RBQT99 commented  · 

Having the help as a wiki website would favour the external collaboration; I could to help a bit.

Feedback and Knowledge Base